Are you taking adequate care of your teeth to ensure they remain healthy and strong? Are you avoiding any risks and minimizing and damage to prevent tooth loss? Even if so, don’t ever get too complacent with your oral health care or begin to slack on your habits, as you should always keep your hygiene at its best.
Take care of your teeth so you don’t lose them. Here are some common pitfalls to avoid:
– You take unnecessary risks for oral accidents during sports and activities by not wearing protective equipment such as mouth guards.
– You fail to keep your oral health care at its peak by avoiding daily routines such as brushing and flossing.
– Your teeth are failing and rotting and are in need of an extraction.
– Your gums are red, swollen, or bleeding, which could be a sign of gum disease.
– You evade oral examinations and professional cleanings from a dentist that can confirm your mouth is healthy.
To ensure your teeth remain healthy and safe, improve your oral health care habits and lifestyle. For a detailed evaluation of your oral health from Aesthetic Dentistry Associates, schedule a visit with Dr. David Umansky at our dentist office in Humble, Texas. We can be reached by calling us at (281) 973-7902 and speaking with a member of our fantastic team. Don’t wait until it’s too late, we can help you find your natural smile once more!